Guyton AG Transporter (bespoke edition)
Built in early 2018, this guitar was the VERY FIRST customer AG Transporter built, and the most versatile.
Inspired by having seen a VW camper van in the same colours, the customer specified surf green and white with chrome accents. This guitar is based on the Beta model and features the following.
- White acrylic pickguard.
- DiMarzio Tone Zone T and Cruiser hum bucking pickups.
- Fishman powerchip piezo system (replacing the tone control).
- Coil cut switch moved to a push pull on the magnetic volume.
- 3 way piezo/magnetic selector switch along the top edge (replacing regular coil cut switch).
- Surf green finish.
- Flamed maple fingerboard.
- Green lime fingerboard dot markers.
This guitar has been into the workshop for a complete refresh and will be set-up to the new owners preference. It is supplied with fitted hard case and tool kit.
Shipping is not included in the above price. Please contact for a shipping quotation.