Guyton AG Transporter (bespoke edition)
Nicknamed 'The Black Pearl' because of the Tahitian black pearl dot inlays, This guitar started out as just a basic headless version of an early 50's Tele, but with the connection of the black pearl dot markers, we decided to have a themed pick guard engraved by master engraver, Greg Goodwillie. Take a look at the closeup shots to the left to see just how good he is!
- 1 piece flamed ash body
- Flamed Maple neck
- Flamed maple fingerboard with 10" - 15" compound radius
- Tahitian black pearl inlays
- Hand engraved aluminium pick guard
- Mera Submarine bridge/tailpiece in clear anodised finish
- Custom chromed headpiece, with clear anodised magnetic cap
- The Creamery 'Vintage 2' hand wound pickup
- CTS volume pot
- Nitrocellulose amber finish
- Supplied with Optima Chrome strings
- Custom hardcase with deluxe tool kit.